Consultancy for the Art Board, the Art team and the Marketing Department of UBS. Wedel Art examined UBS’s Art collection strategy, collection activation and art sponsorship globally. With more than 32,000 artworks, UBS’s art collection is valued at over USD 400m, and is among the world’s most prestigious corporate collections.
The review and strategy advice included:
- In depth analysis of industry best practices, competitors and market trends
- Global governance and positioning of the Art collection across relevant departments
- Revised strategy for the UBS Art Collection including acquisition and deaccessioning approach
- Leveraging and activation of UBS Art collection and sponsorship portfolio across all relevant departments
- Presentation of the UBS Art collection online and offline.
The Wedel Art report outlines both high-level and grassroots ideas for UBS’s Art collection growth and strategic positioning internationally.